Safety is a top priority in high risk work environments like the Oil and Gas industry.
WHA provides OGUK compliant medicals for workers heading offshore completed by Registered Medical Practitioners.
What’s involved in a OGUK medical?
OGUK medicals assess a range of things to help ensure a worker is able to perform their job safely and that they, and their co-workers, are not put at risk.
This may include:
- A health screen questionnaire
- Measurement of Body Mass Index
- Near, distance and colour vision
- Pulse and blood pressure
- Lung function
- Hearing test
- Drug & alcohol screening, as required
WHA has a network of qualified medical practitioners available for OGUK medicals around Australia and New Zealand.
Why book your OGUK medical with WHA?
Getting people on the job, fast, is essential in not losing candidates and not holding up productivity if you’re rescreening existing workers.
WHA OGUK medicals:
- Provide easy booking through our online booking portal
- Appointment availability when and where you need it through our network of 550+ locations around Australia and New Zealand
- Performed by Registered Medical Practitioners compliant with OGUK requirements
- Medical certificates provided through the WHA portal to candidates and employers, as required, available 24/7